Thursday, April 7, 2011

EOC Week 1 Good Customer Service

One night I decided to go to McDonalds for a number ten on the menu. That consists in ten chicken nuggets, fries and a drink. So I went to the register, and ordered my meal quickly to go, and stepped aside so more customers can order too. I was starting to get a bit frustrated because they were taking longer than usual. Then I realize that some of the people that had ordered after me were already getting their food, so I went up and ask the guy what was going on with my order, and he realized that the order was ready to go but they never placed the bag in the counter so I could leave. The guy went for another six piece chicken nuggets and placed the inside the bag apologizing for the delay.  That just made me enjoy my food even more, did no even ask for something else for waiting extra time. According to the book “Marketing an Introduction” Selling and advertising are only part of a larger “marketing mix”, a set of marketing tools that work together to satisfy customer needs and build customer relationships. (Gary Armstrong 4). This is true. There is much competition to McDonalds, so if they were to keep a customer unhappy, he probably go to another fast food restaurant, and they would be losing a lot clientele.

No comments:

Post a Comment