Thursday, April 21, 2011

EOC Week 3: My Demographics

I belong in the millennials generation (1977-2000). I was born in the year 1992 . According to this generation we are fascinated by technology, and it is also a way of life. We were the first generation to have computers, mobile devices, video games and much more. This does apply to myself, I really cannon think what the world would be like without all of these devices; they just make life a whole lot easier, and entertaining. Although sometimes I do think about not have all of this technology and try to live like my parents, and grandparents did. It all seemed much more simple back then, yes, we would be limited to what we can do compared to now; we would not have computers or the internet. This would mean that we would actually have to get a book to do research for a project. In my personal opinion I think that the more technology grows, the more lazy a person gets. Maybe in the future something happens like in the movies where machines take over the world, and the human race is vanishing away. I am fortunate that maybe I would not be living by the time that this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment