Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

I do not usually buy much stuff except for the stuff I really do need. The only times I buy stuff for the pleasure of it, it is because I have some extra cash. The basic stuff I do really need are products like shampoo, deodorant, and other hygiene products, and I always try to buy the ones that I have always been using and liked. For the first product, deodorant; I usually buy the ones that have a fresh scent, I do not like the ones that smell really charged in odor. That is why when I first came familiar with that brand, I did not like it because the ones that I have tried out smelled “funny”, but later on I discovered a fresher one I have been using that one for year now. For skin lotion I always try to buy the one that does work, and make your skin smooth, and not all rough. Like st. ives, or other good brands, it also has to smell good, not eccentric smell like vanilla with aloe vera. For this next product, I have always used the same brand, and never changed it; for shaving cream I always use Gillette, mainly because it has a great scent, and makes the shaving experience much smoother, and your skin less irritating, the ones that had used before that like cheap ones for trips and such, they smell funny and don’t leave your skin the way the Gillette ones do  .

No comments:

Post a Comment